Molecular imaging with
The first imaging system of its kind
- The STRATA brings the power of ultrasound and bioluminescence (BLI) imaging together for the first time.
- Wide-field 3D ultrasound images are captured from below, while BLI is captured from above with a super-cooled CCD camera.
- Study both anatomical, functional, and molecular signatures of diseases in a single easy-to-use workflow.
- Evaluate microvasculature with optional Acoustic Angiography contrast-enhanced imaging module.
- No sonographer required!
Strata in Action
C-planes reconstructed from 3D volumetric data in mice with subcutaneous tumors (orange arrows).
Same mouse imaged over several weeks. Luc-tagged tumor cells can be seen expanding throughout the abdomen.
Acoustic Angiography used to visualize a tumor’s microvascular supply evolve over time. Scale bar is 1 cm.
Analysis of drug toxicity
Heart detected automatically
- Cancer therapeutics can induce off-target effects, including cardiotoxicity.
- Measure left ventricular ejection fraction (EF) and fractional shortening (FS) to evaluate toxicity of candidate drugs.
- Tumor and cardiac measurements can be performed on the same imaging session without moving the mouse.
- Never question your cardiac data integrity again with SonoVol’s automated M-mode positioning!
- Coming soon: non-ECG gated 4D cardiac imaging!