Rapid evaluation of both kidneys in 3D has never been easier.
Want to see it in action?
Quantitatively assess both kidneys in a single 1 minute scan
Data collected in collaboration with the Romero and Kline labs at The Mayo Clinic.
- Visualize both kidneys in a single rapid wide-field ultrasound scan.
- Kidney size can be accurately quantified both in vivo for longitudinal studies or ex vivo for terminal studies.
- Data correlates very highly with MRI, as seen in the above plot. Use the Vega as a screening tool to better time MRI studies or study endpoints.
- Robotic 3D scanning ensures reproducible and consistent imaging data with low operator variability.
- Use high-throughput scanning (3x mice, 1 min/mouse) for large cohort studies.
Study kidney microvasculature
- Visualize how pathology modifies vessel architecture with Acoustic Angiography, SonoVol’s patented contrast-enhanced imaging approach.
- Assess changes to kidney perfusion in response to therapeutics or genetic modifications.
- Quickly identify aberrant tissue characteristics, such as tumors or cysts.
Choose from several 3D feature quantification modes
Quick and easy
In vivo and ex vivo kidney volume measurements are well correlated. r = Pearson corr; rho = Spearman corr; r2 = coefficient of determination
Kidney volume increases as a function of both age and sex of mouse (N=4 kidneys per group).