Cardiac ultrasound imaging is difficult,
if you're still using a
Measure global left ventricular function with SonoVol’s robotic imaging system
- Using the SonoVol’s wide-field acquisition platform, a scout-scan of the abdomen/chest region is captured and the location of the heart is automatically identified.
- Robotic stages ensure that motion (M)-mode line placement is reproducible without the need for a trained sonographer.
- Global left ventricular (LV) function is measured and calculated including ejection fraction (EF), fractional shortening (FS), cardiac output (CO), and LV mass.
- CT data from figure above adapted from open source DigiMouse atlas.
- Dogdas, B., et al. (2007). Digimouse: a 3D whole body mouse atlas from CT and cryosection data. Physics in medicine and biology, 52(3), 577-87. (Pubmed Link)
Visualize the heart in 4D (coming soon)
- Volumetric LV measurement is the gold standard for assessing asymmetrical cardiac pathologies (i.e. myocardial infarction).
- SonoVol has developed a method to reconstruct 4D echocardiograms allowing retrospective cardiac measurements in any slice plane.
- Collect 4D videos in < 2 min.
- No ECG or respiration gating required!